The mobile app for ILS Convergence 2015 is available to download on your iPhone, iPad, or Android. Simply click the ‘Download’ button below from your device. Apple and Android users can also search for the app in the iTunes store or Play store.
Once installed, you’ll have instant access to useful features such as:
- See who’s attending and share contact information
- Ability to request and make meetings with other attendees
- Access to the event schedule
- View all speakers, read their bios and ask them questions
- Locate sponsor pod meeting spaces more easily
- Receive notifications throughout the event
View our step-by-step guides to using the Convergence app here
For support on downloading the app contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 (441) 292 6386
Guidelines for Use
Simply download the app to view event information, schedule, speakers and sponsors.
Paste the copy of the customised email that you will send from CVent.
Attendee Login Actions
- Attendees receive an email from you.
- From the email, click the blue button to download the App and log in.
- When you click on the link, you will be taken to a page to enter in the registration code.
- When you tap login within the app you are taken to the registration code login screen: If you have the App on your phone already, tap on the 3 lines on the left navigation bar and enter your login details.
Take advantage of the menu items in the side navigation bar:
Get to Chatting
- Access the Attendee List: After logging in, tap the Attendees icon.
- Send your message:Find the person you want to message by either scrolling through the list or using the search bar at the top of
the screen. Tap their name, then the chat icon to start texting. If you want to pick up a chat you previously started, tap the hamburger icon in the top right, then My Messages.
Or Be a Hermit
- Access the Attendee List. Rather focus on the conference? Just as before, log in and tap the Attendees icon.
- Block the person. Find the Chatty Cathy you’re worried about by scrolling through the list or using the search bar at the top of the screen. Tap their name, then the chat icon. But, don’t type anything, instead tap Block in the top right.
As an attendee, to invite another attendee to an appointment:
- Log in to the app and join the attendee list. If you are not on the attendee list when you create an appointment, you will be prompted to join. Remember, you can always opt to be hidden.
- In the Event Extras, tap on My Schedule.
- Tap the plus sign at the top of My Schedule.
- Fill in the details for the appointment. Near the bottom will be the option to add invitees. Tapping on that takes you to the Add Invitees screen.
- Search for invitees by typing in their first or last name. You can only select nine invitees per appointment.